The SKM Witte Löhmer GmbH delivers parts for conveyor equipment under highest Quality and Production Standards in combination with lowest production costs.
SKM Witte Loehmer GmbH was founded in 2003 by the union of the companies SKM Spezialketten and the chain manufacturing of the Witte Loehmer GmbH. Since more than 90 years Witte-Löhmer produced Chains and Sprockets.
With the connection of this two companies we can ensure that the technical Know How (particular for casted chains) is available also in future.
Our Product Range:
- pintle chain casted version as per DIN 654 / CSN 023382
- conveyor chains as per DIN 8165 and DIN 8167
- detachable chains as per DIN 686 / CSN 023372
- drop forged chains
- special chains as per drawing
- drive and deviating shafts
- Round link chains and chain shackles
- Elevatorbuckets, Elevatorscrews and Elevatorbelts
- Special Screws as per DIN 2510 or drawing
We deliver our chains to German, European and also Worldwide ( for example South Africa, Indonesia, Russia and South America )
By many measures we try to form the environmental impacts so slightly as possible. Thus we cover our energy to 100 % from renewable energy sources.
Code of Conduct
We commit oneself in all our enterprise activities to respect social responsibility and responsibility for society.